Sunday, 9 August 2015

Wedding Guestwear #2









Dress:Frock&Frill / Shoes:ASOS / Bag:Ted Baker (sim) / Blazer:New Look (sim) / Clip:ASOS / Earrings:ASOS(sim)

With us being in the middle of primetime wedding season I thought I'd do another guest wear post. This wedding took place on the beautiful Scottish island of Islay - you can see my post about the rest of the weekend here. The wedding took place in a beautiful round church in the centre of the main village and the bride and groom had thought of everything, it was so beautiful. The stationery was my favourite detail that was repeated so well throughout different parts of the day.

I think Frock and Frill have nailed the wedding guest wear style. They have such beautiful dresses that are just the right amount of fancy for a summer wedding. I absolutely loved wearing this dress and despite having an unfortunate heel through the hem incident with some overzealous ceilidh dancing it was perfect. I don't think I lost any sequins off it all day which is so rare!
The shoes. I'm annoyed I didn't get a proper close up photo of them cause I love them so much. The lace up detail added a little something more interesting than a plain pair of shoes but the colour match was just perfect.
I also decided to go for a little corsage on my bag too because - weddings. Any excuse.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! very ethereal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely beautiful and I love the way you styled it! Gorgeous x

    chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this whole outfit - it's the perfect wedding guest outfit. That dress is beautiful and looks so modern with the shoes.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete