Saturday, 22 August 2015

Prague #3 - Midi Skirt







Top:ASOS / Skirt:ASOS (similar)/ Shoes:ASOS / Clutch:Whistles

My third and final Prague post - it's been relatively quick and painless, I just need another holiday now. For our last night in Prague I decided to bring out this scuba full midi skirt for the first time and dress it up with the best shoes ever. It was the quickest 'Add to Bag' ever when they appeared on the ASOS website and I haven't looked back. They're also perfect for when you're heading out but can't quite face heels.
Paired with the old trusty lace up blouse, that I still want in blue but haven't quite got round to that one yet. The time will come, don't worry.

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you look lovely!!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing style, gurl! Prague looks amazing, and it looks like you had a wonderful time.

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete